Terms & Conditions
No explicit language, pornography or explicit photographs are permitted to be reproduced on any merchandise within the Badge Planet Limited site. Any orders received that contain anything that we deem unsuitable may be altered at our discretion.
It is illegal to reproduce unlicensed trademarks or logos onto products within the Badge Planet Limited site. The exclusive use and reproduction of such images lie solely with the legal owners. In addition, unlicensed copyrighted material from photographers, artists, authors and writers of original works, cannot be reproduced within the Bagde Planet Limited web site.
Privacy, security and confidentiality are important to Bagde Planet Limited. The following terms and conditions endeavour to make our web site a safe place to trade. You should understand that by using this web site you agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. Your contract is with Badge Planet Limited of Mona Cottage, Halkyn, Flintshire, CH8 8ES. Company Number: 04797348.
2. You agree that e-mail will be used as the standard means of communication.
3. Badge Planet Limited do not store any credit card information, nor will we pass any of your personal information, including credit or debit card information to any third party.
4. Badge Planet Limited use PayPal (www.paypal.co.uk) and NoChex (www.nochex.com) for online credit and debit card clearing.
5. You undertake that all details which you provide to us for the purpose of ordering goods are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the order.
6. Your statutory rights are not affected but otherwise all purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
7. The website cannot stop you from including unacceptable artwork or text in your order. Badge Planet Limited reserves the right to refuse any order placed by you and to edit/omit artwork/text or to contact you for alternative artwork/text as it deems appropriate if any artwork/text appears to Badge Planet Limited to be offensive or unacceptable or detrimental to Badge Planet Limited's reputation or that of its business partners.
1. Badge Planet Limited aims to dispatch all standard orders within 2 working days of confirmation that your order has been accepted. Larger bulk orders may take longer depending on the size of the order. Badge Planet reserves the right to delay orders during busy periods.
2. Delivery and packaging charges are currently £1 for orders destined for the United Kingdom. Charges to other countries are clearly stated during the checkout process.
1. If your delivery address is outside the United Kingdom, you may be subject to import duties and/or taxes. You understand that any and all charges of this nature will be borne by you.
2. Badge Planet Limited may supply a Customs Label containing a brief descrption, and a valuation of the parcel's contents.
1. As some Badge Planet Limited products are personalised we can only accept returns of these products in their original condition within 10 days of despatch at the discretion of our Customer Services team, provided that either the goods have been damaged in transit, or the goods suffer from a manufacturing defect.
1. We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and post the new version on the website. When we do so, we will mention the fact on our home page www.badgeplanet.co.uk. All purchases from the date of posting onwards will be governed by that new version.
1. Badge Planet Limited attempts to ensure that the information available on the website at any one time is true and accurate but cannot guarantee that it will be error-free. Badge Planet Limited does not make any warranty that the website is free from infection by viruses, trojans, worms or anything else that may have destructive properties.
2. Badge Planet Limited does not accept liability for any errors and omissions and reserves the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
3. Badge Planet Limited will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
4. Badge Planet Limited makes no representations about the fitness for a particular purpose of any of the products or services available on this website.
5. Badge Planet Limited does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of the use of the website or for any products or services purchased from the website.
6. Badge Planet Limited will only be liable for direct loss (save in the case of death or personal injury in respect of which there is no limit) up to a maximum total of the price of the product or service purchased in respect of any claim.
7. This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law.
1. These terms and conditions contain the entire agreement between you and Badge Planet Limited relating to your purchase. You are responsible for reading all information in these terms and conditions fully. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other terms remain.
2. All material and software Copyright Badge Planet Limited. All rights reserved. It is strictly prohibited to copy, republish or redistribute any of the material and software contained in the Badge Planet Limited site.
3. Badge Planet reserves the right to add a small discrete company credit and safety warning to the side rim of products sold via our Design Your Own area, or on any of Our Designs. This also applies to bulk orders unless the customer specifically requests this to be omitted.
1. Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in England & Wales. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
2. Cookies are only used to allow customers to log in, add items to the shopping basket and temporarily store design information on our Design Your Own page.